Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad

So I just got home from jury duty and yes I have to serve all week. Boooooo!!  So I really didn't have a lot of energy to be in the kitchen very long.  I remembered I had an extra beet left over that I roasted last night when I made my Beet & Goat Cheese Ravioli so I figured tonight I'd make a nice big arugula salad for dinner. This salad was delicious and very beautiful.  I served it with an apple & gouda chicken sausage for a quick dinner.


Wild Arugula
Heirloom tomatoes
Green onion, chopped
Chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
Dried cherries
Goat cheese
Roasted beets, chopped (Preheat oven 400 degrees and wrap beets in aluminum foil and roasted in    oven for approximately 1 hour or until tender, peel and chop)
Freshly ground pepper

Dressing:
2 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil
1 Teaspoon of honey
salt

1. Mix all dressing ingredients together in glass container and shake until well combined.
2. Toss dressing with all ingredients above and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts