Cheesy Bacon Quiche

Life has been a little busy these days so I haven't been posting recipes much.  Many of you know that I just had my kitchen redone a couple of weeks ago so cooking in the kitchen now is a whole different experience that I am loving.  So I hope that I'm able to post more recipes more often.

Last Sunday was Mother's Day and since my mom lives across the country we had over Parker's mom, who was visiting from Boston and his sister.  I made 2 different quiches - one vegetarian and one with bacon.  Here is the bacon recipe, which was a big hit.


Ingredients:

1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup milk
1 Tblsp. cornstarch
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/3 cup chopped onion
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups four cheese blend or cheddar cheese
1 uncooked pie crust

Put all ingredients except cheese in mixer and mix well.  Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until knife comes out clean and the middle doesn't jiggle.



Comments

Popular Posts